The two houses (Stone house and Mud house) are built from local materials and with a lot of creativity.
We used local stones, bush branches, and bottles. The outcome is very unique, like no other place in the Mara.
The houses are self-contained and Eco friendly. We are powered by solar, and you will find inverter in the room to enable you charge your phone or laptop. The House is big, has double bed (which can separated into two single beds) with comfortable clean bathroom with flash toilet and hot water shower.
The House is not fenced, and from the huge veranda overlooking the bush, you may see wildlife and/or the Maasai shepherds with their herds.
You will love the authentic atmosphere and the sense of adventure.
Price include 3 freshly cooked (Veg ) meals by our professional Maasai chef, and complimentary tea/coffee throughout the day.
Kaleku Bush house IS your home!
- We have 24 hours guard on site.
- A kitchen, where you can cook your own meals (or allow us to do it for you).
- In house chef, who cook delicious VEGETARIAN meals
- Complimentary tea/coffee throughout the day.
- Free drinking water (Boiled rain water)
- Free visit to my Manyatta ( (Maasai village).
Upon request we will pick you up from Sekenani (the nearest village), take you on game-drives, or take you on walking safari.
The houses are IN THE BUSH. Wild animals are there: from Elephants to lizards and spiders. Before booking, make sure you are Ok with it!